Wednesday 16 September 2015

Things you Must Know to Start Your Business

In starting a business, you need to know some of the things that the successful entrepreneur must have. This article will give you some ideas before starting a business. I think this will bore you, however if you have passion and dedicated to achieve your dreams and goal, you must continue reading.

Setting up a business will not guarantee you that it will become successful, but you could do something about it. My mentor Bro Bo Sanchez once said that "start small and dream big". This is a very simple wisdom that I want to share with you. Here's the thing that each entrepreneur must practice.

First, every entrepreneur needs to be familiar with basic management stuff. As I've said earlier, this may bore you, but it is very powerful. You must know how to measure your progress regularly, research about setting up a milestone (it is the term used in project management to track your accomplished task) and know how to prioritize work. This is the basic of project management.

Next is to use the power of your vision. This will activate your skill in making sustainable business. It will turn your ideas into product. To make it simple for you, think of the something that you love to do. What is your passion? What activity or event that made you happy? Visualize this and create ideas about it. Then convert your ideas into product. For example, I am a software developer. I love to do  programming stuff. I get excited each morning to do my work. This thing does not bore me so I decided to make opportunity about this (my passion). I develop simple applications that helps me in my daily tasks and I believe someday, this passion will serve people and money will follow.
Also your learning ability is the best asset in starting a business. One of the training program that I bought says that your learning ability is the most expensive asset of your business. Learning comes from consistent practice of ideas. Do not be afraid to do trial and error. Study regularly and apply what you've learned until it became skill. Use that skill in your business and test each element of it. Ask for your customer and network for feedback to improve your learning and skills. (Note: In setting up a business you need to have networks of other like minded people to help you.)

I hope this post serves you. If this article blessed you, kindly share it to your friends.


PS: My free ebook is now available. Get your copy now. Click http://bit.ly/get-jun-borgonos-ebook

PS2: Gusto mo ba ma-achieve ang time at freedom while you're making money online? Watch the video here. Make sure na tatapusin mo ha. Email me at rodolfoborgonos@gmail.com if may question ka. I'm happy to serve you! :)



Your friend,

Jun Borgoños.

No comments:

Post a Comment